Call Today: 208.591.GUNS | Map & Directions
1. Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC shall undertake gunsmithing work as set forth in the Work Order.
2. The Customer is informed, realizes and understands that any alterations which the Customer has requested to be done to the Customer's gun, pursuant to the Work Order, may release the Manufacturer from any liability for any accident should any occur and may void manufacturer’s warranties.
4. The Customer recognizes, realizes, and by reading and signing the Work Order, understands that by the Customer's request that these changes occur, that he is also releasing Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC, from any liability should any accident occur because of the requested changes or alterations.
5. The Customer will indemnify and defend Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC from all liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising from or related to the performance of the agreement including, without limitation, all consequential damages whether or not resulting from the negligence of the Customer or Customer's agent.
6. If any legal action, including a legal action in contract law, tort law or criminal law, including an action for declaratory relief is brought to enforce or interpret the provisions of this contract, or a suit of liability, then the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney's fees from the other party. These fees which may be set by the court in the same action or in a separate action, brought for that purpose, are in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled.
7. This agreement supersedes any and all other agreements either oral or in writing, between the Customer and the Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC with respect to the subject of this contract. This contract contains all of the covenants and agreements between the parties with respect to the gunsmithing work pursuant to the Work Order and each party to this contract acknowledges that no representations, inducements, promises or agreements have been made by or on behalf of any party, except those covenants and agreements embodied in this contract. No Agreement, statement or promise not contained in this contract shall be binding or valid.
8. The validity of this agreement and any of its terms or provisions, as well as the rights and duties of the parties under this agreement, shall be construed pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho.
9. If any term of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, the remainder of the contract terms shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected.
10. Any jobs left in the shop for more than 30 days after written notification will be sold to cover expenses if other arrangements have not been made.
11. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
12. We guarantee our work for 30 days on the job as described in the work order labor only. Since the parts may be new or used, Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC does not guarantee the parts.
13. No insurance is provided by Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC for your firearms or parts due to theft, flood or other act of nature, war, or any other reason. Many insurance companies that insure firearms will cover the items while they are away at a gunsmith. Customer is responsible for insuring his or her firearm during the time it is in the possession of Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC.
Parts orders policy:
All parts needed for work must be supplied by customer or paid for in advance of work being performed. No exceptions. Completed work orders will not be returned until all costs are paid for. Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC will provide an assessment of all parts that are required for the work order to be completed; however, this is subject to change at any time. If Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC determines the change in the parts required for completion to be material, then Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC will notify the customer prior to purchasing the parts. If Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC determines the change in the parts required for completion to be immaterial, then Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC will purchase the parts without customer approval and add them on to the cost of the work order. Labor prices may be quoted as a total or at an hourly rate as agreed upon by Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC and customer. All returns are at the discretion of Brothers in Arms Firearms
Agreement and Release from Liability
I, also known as the Customer, acknowledge that I have voluntarily requested of Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC, activities which include, but which are not limited to, modifications and alterations to a gun which may affect various safety systems.
Assumption of Risk
I am aware that alterations and modifications of guns may be hazardous. I am voluntarily requesting that these activities take place with the knowledge of the dangers involved which include death, dismemberment and paralysis, and I hereby agree to accept any and all risks or injury or death and verify this statement by placing my signature on this contract.
As consideration for this gunsmithing being performed pursuant to my direction, I hereby agree that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians and legal representatives, will not make a claim against, sue or attach the property of Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC, or any of its affiliated organizations, members, managers, contractors or employees for injuries or damages resulting from negligence or other acts how so ever caused by Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC, or any employee, agent or contractor of Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC, or any of its affiliated organizations, members, managers, contractors or employees as a result from my request for modification or alteration to a gun.
I hereby release Brothers in Arms Firearms LLC and any of its affiliated organizations, members, managers, contractors and employees from all actions, claims or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians or legal representatives now have or may hereafter have for injuries or damages resulting from my request of modification or alteration to a gun set forth in this Work Order.
• NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY IS GIVEN AND IS EXPRESSLY DENIED.
• NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS GIVEN AND IS EXPRESSLY DENIED. • NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF WORKMANLIKE QUALITY IS GIVEN AND IS EXPRESSLY DENIED.