All of our public classes are listed below and you can register right here on the website. If you are looking for private group or one-on-one training, please call the store or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
Idaho Enhanced Concealed Carry Permit Class – FULL
October 8 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$89
This class is taught at our store, located at 310 Main St, in Filer. In addition, there will be range time after the classroom instruction.You must be 18+ to register. You will receive additional information after registration.
Items needed for this class
- Handgun of choice. It does not need to be the handgun with which you will carry. Any handgun or revolver will work although we prefer no single-action revolvers. If you need to rent a handgun, the cost is $20. Please e-mail us after registering so we can reserve a gun for you.
- Eye protection
- Ear protection – We require electronic ear protection at our classes. If you do not have any, we can rent you some for $3 or you can purchase at the store.
- 100 rounds of ammunition (ammo is scarce right now so find it as soon as you can)
- Extra mags, if you have them. This will make reloading easier but is not required.
- Closed-toe shoes
- Holster for your gun or a range bag. We will not be drawing from holsters so this is only to carry your gun safely
This class is full.